|2es-mrix is in the house!

Topics only related to the game franchise Battle in this forum.

Moderator: l2es-Java

l2es-mrix
Community Founder

|2es-mrix is in the house!

Post by l2es-mrix » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:48 pm

l2es-rembrandt

Post by l2es-rembrandt » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:23 pm

sorry m8 its warthunder now BF 4 was so last week

remmy

l2es-brune
Planetside 2 moderator

Post by l2es-brune » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:07 pm

BF4? can't help you pal ;) Congrats on spending a shit load of money to play ONE game.. alone :P

l2es-roguesamurai

Post by l2es-roguesamurai » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:56 am

You do realise the day you return you'll have a huge bullseye painted on you as everyone looks to see if the legendary Mrix still has what it takes.
No pressure :)

l2es-mrix
Community Founder

Post by l2es-mrix » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:11 am

You do realise the day you return you'll have a huge bullseye painted on you as everyone looks to see if the legendary Mrix still has what it takes.
I think I will be very cautious the first few days, being very careful to mind my back :lol:
I think I might be just known as the very cautious lurking mrix :lol:

The card arrives Monday so I should be on during the evening or maybe later if your around Rogue?????

Cheers
|2es-mrix

l2es-OmiMace

Post by l2es-OmiMace » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:38 am

I still play and be nice to get the server up and running, Army not sure if you wanna relook at making it a conquest serer as it seems whenever I log that primarily what res members seem to be playing.

Large conquest maps seem pretty popuar with public too.

l2es-rembrandt

Post by l2es-rembrandt » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:18 pm

Maybe a evening of just res members on the domination sever just to get Mrix back into the grove slowly :twisted:

remmy

l2es-roguesamurai

Post by l2es-roguesamurai » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:18 pm

I will be around for sure, until the early hours to play a few rounds with ya.
What flavour of BF4 do you have? Deluxe? I ask as diff versions come with battlepacks to open that give you weapon upgrades and XP boosts. They tend to be fairly random and many are useless though.
Have you got it installed? You might wanna get it installed before hand if not, as there are a few big patches with the China Rising map pack and fixes. Don't wanna come to play with new card in to find you have to wait 2 hrs for installation and updates.

Would be good to get us all on one of our servers. No one seems to make use of them. When I get on at night they are both sitting empty which is a shame. Don't know what we could do to get them popular.

l2es-Hunter

Post by l2es-Hunter » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:25 pm

I think the servers need to be started early to have any chance of getting a decent amount of people on for the evening games otherwise it's just gonna stay empty and un-used. As I'm about pretty much all day I try getting it going like I done previously for BF2 & BF3 but it's a lot of work hanging around for 2 hours before someone eventually joins. It also doesn't help that you get banned for going afk for 2 mins for a drink, smoke, toilet break etc.

l2es-mrix
Community Founder

Post by l2es-mrix » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:57 pm

Server starting always takes a fair bit of effort, they will not start by themselves.
They need members bodies on earlier in the evening when players start to come on, any later and there are just not the number of players to fill all the servers and most players by that time have found what they are looking for already.
I have the deluxe addition, not sure what that comes with ?
Cheers
|2es-mrix

l2es-brune
Planetside 2 moderator

Post by l2es-brune » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:05 pm

Monday, let the blooding begin! :D

l2es-roguesamurai

Post by l2es-roguesamurai » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:54 pm

l2es-mrix wrote: I have the deluxe addition, not sure what that comes with ?
Cheers
|2es-mrix
It comes with a few gold battlepacks which you open in Battlelog. It gives you a few free weapon attatchments etc. For me they've never really given me anything that I wanted. I always use the Carbines, and 99% of the time the same gun as it suits me well. But you may be lucky and get something usefull. It'll give you some free XP boosts which last for an hour when activated.

|2es-Cyrus_The_Virus

Post by |2es-Cyrus_The_Virus » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:22 pm

I'll try and get on BF4 after work on Monday :)

l2es-GrIm
SWTOR Moderator
Location: 6 boring street in the town of boring county boring

Post by l2es-GrIm » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:44 pm

i will try to get on bf4 before work on monday :)
YOU CANT ESCAPE POLITICS YOU EITHER PLAY OR YOU GET PLAYED
- Henrietta "Hetty" Lange ncis la character
fav song of the moment
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Er6l7UOnbI[/youtube]

l2es-mrix
Community Founder

Post by l2es-mrix » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:20 pm

Hello all, my planned BF4 session for this evening has gone pear shaped :cry: :cry: :cry:

Basically the card arrived in the main outer box which was fine but when I opened it to see the inner box it had been damaged 8O :cry:
I decided to check it out as it only appeared as the box had damaged to fine the outer shroud that covers the fans was lose 8O :cry:
I even decided to try it in the PC to find the fans were indeed hitting the shroud, not only that the card was not working!!!
All very disappointing stuff
Now I have just sent the card back for the refund as they will not switch it for another brand, I could of had a like for like replacement but I lost confidence as you can imagine so its now a wait for a refund and then purchase the EVGA card if its still on offer that is.....I know it is now but will it be after my refund ?
We shall see.
Cheers all
|2es-mrix