What does everyone do for a living?

Forum used as a general chat area
Calmae

What does everyone do for a living?

Post by Calmae » Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:42 pm

Seeing that everyone in this clan is over 18 i assume everyone is either a Uni student or in full time work.

I work as an IT support Engineer. The company i work for sets up corporate networks all round the country. I've only been there a week but my current roll is mainly on the help desk, talking to customers with their issues and resolving them. Hopefully sometime in the next few months Ill be taken on some Cisco and Microsoft courses then start going out onsite (I get my own BMW then as well :D)

Im really enjoying it and it has really improved my mood, my girlfriend even said I'm alot happier then I have been in ages.

So what does everyone else do that prevents them to be on BF2?

munter

Whaddya Do

Post by munter » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:26 pm

As little as possible :wink: and bother mrix with countless MSN messages.....

I work for a US based equipment manufacturer and dash around Europe pretending I know something more than our 'custards' (customer + bastards) :roll: about using our systems for drug development (NO NOT THAT KINDA DRUGS :wink: )

Been playing online since the days of Unreal Tournament and Quake III Team Arena, never been ina clan before and I must admit, when we play as a |2es squad it amazes me how we always win :D

Married to an artist with one daughter, Isobel aged 6, have had to stop her playing online shooters (until she's 10) mainly 'cos she was better than me at it - LOL!

Cheers.

|V|unter
Last edited by munter on Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

|2es-LtColumbo4

My Job

Post by |2es-LtColumbo4 » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:47 pm

Im a student studying 'Contemporary Creative Practice' (Art & Design) and have job as the web designer for Argos Sports

Maverick

Post by Maverick » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:57 pm

Fresh out of uni having studied Software Engineering... but finding a decent programing job has been tough, but i'm working as a labourer to pay the bills.

l2es-mrix
Community Founder

re:

Post by l2es-mrix » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:06 pm

Well work what is it?? :? I think I remember it hmm yea let me think ........... thats it!!! I used to work in a Electrical Transformers company for too long until I got struck down with kidney problems and these days I just keep taking the tablets :lol: and looking after my 3 kids Dean 11years Peyton 8 years and Garon 3 years and thats some job in its self! :lol:
Cheers
|2es-mrix

SoulCruiser

Post by SoulCruiser » Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:31 am

Favorite Book: Lion taming the hard way.. By Claud Balls

orienteer

Post by orienteer » Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:42 am

Not all nerds then....or are we. Some will know that I'm in the RAF as an aircraft engineer. Have worked on Hawk jet trainers (not footware :oops: ) taken the Tornado jet engine apart and before my current, distance learning tutor(!), job was on a Puma helicopter squadron. That has been my best job, I've three real service medals for time in Afghanistan, Kosovo and Iraq (twice :( ). Sounds glam but is hot, sand stormy and uncomfortable. I was actually across the border during the recent gulf conflict just after it kicked off, thankfully not far over and with an occupied Iraqi farm within 200m of where our helos were, bizarre.

Now sat on me arse listening to dis-interested students during the week, waiting to play on my newly installed broadband in the evenings. At the weekend home to family and bloody DIY :twisted:

"Remember folks, theres no I in TEAM.......... although there is ME "

mrdickster

Post by mrdickster » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:10 am

munter

Alcopops?

Post by munter » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:43 am

Mr. Dickster - alcopops :evil:

So from that I guess you're really a pierced and tattooed pregnant teenage bird who likes a quick 'knee trembler' round the back of the nighclub :?:

Welcome to the clan our first girlie member!

:wink:

SoulCruiser

Post by SoulCruiser » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:49 am

*Soul sits back in his chair and waits for the bitch slapplin' to begin..*
Remember no handbags! :lol:

Favorite Book: Lion taming the hard way.. By Claud Balls

mrdickster

Post by mrdickster » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:00 am

LOL no bitch slapping from me m8. I merely put it to show how dedicated i would be to my new job can't stand the stuff although when you think about it, it doesn't realy matter how you get drunk just as long as you get drunk.

and besides i heard yo mamma drinks em!!!! :twisted:

dickster sits back and awaits a bitch slap....lol

munter

My momma

Post by munter » Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:08 pm

Damn, my momma been up to Leeds again has she .... obviously the size of everyones 'manhood' down south is just toooo much for her and she fancied something 'smaller' up North :twisted:

Muhahahahahahahahaha

As for getting plastered - always start with snakebite and black, that way you know when you finished puking up all 15 pints 'cos it all goes purple :wink:

|V|unt3r

Deadup

Post by Deadup » Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:50 pm

Official Hat: Windows Infrastructure Architect

Responsible for our global Windows infrastructure (as it says on the tin). Currently heading up the NT4-AD2003 merry-go-round that many businesses find themselves in these days. Anybody else may have thought that the MCSE 2003 and Psychology degree wouldn't mix...
~ Bulletmagnet Tour 2005 ~

crewey

Post by crewey » Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:59 pm

I'm a Electrical/Mechanical Engineer...
I have to wear a hi-vis vest and a hat that makes me look like Bob The Builder only not as small. :(
Married to one pc- online gaming hating wife who works in London 3 days a week (brucey bonus :wink: ) and thinks I should stop playing childish games.
So unfortunatley(brace yourself Munter) I dont live on a farm with 53 acres I have no Trackterrrrrrrrr orrrrrr Combine arrrvisterrrr Its a just a vicious rumour :lol:
one day maybe-one day :idea: ...............

BTW can I get a spell check on vicous want to impress the teachers amoung us :oops:

Calmae

Post by Calmae » Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:13 pm

Deadup wrote:Official Hat: Windows Infrastructure Architect

Responsible for our global Windows infrastructure (as it says on the tin). Currently heading up the NT4-AD2003 merry-go-round that many businesses find themselves in these days. Anybody else may have thought that the MCSE 2003 and Psychology degree wouldn't mix...
How'd ya find the MCSE exam? I plan to do it next year along with the CCNA