|2es- intrAclan Match Thursday 13th 8.30pm

Forum used as a general chat area
l2es-mrix
Community Founder

|2es- intrAclan Match Thursday 13th 8.30pm

Post by l2es-mrix » Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:11 am

Hello all, from what we found out a little while back one of the best nights for players to be able to make it on for a game was Thursday evenings for some reason :?: , anyway we have enough members for that intrAclan match now 6v6, well we have a whopping 20 members in total now! :wink: . Can members post who can be there there for Thursday and please post any idea`s you think may help towards this very first |2es intrAclan war! ....... should be Fun! Fun! Fun!
Cheers all
|2es-mrix
so its this Thursday 13th 8.30pm please be on Team Speak for 8pm if possible
Last edited by l2es-mrix on Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

MadDog

Green Light for Thursday's Intraclan match

Post by MadDog » Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:20 am

8) Would it be considered too pedantic to point out that this should be an intrAclan match? If I understand it right then we will be playing amongst ourselves rather than inviting other clans to participate, which would be an intERclan match.

Yes I can hear the groans. Just that during the 80s I was a professional teacher of English as a foreign language and can't help it.

'MadDog' will be on parade.

l2es-mrix
Community Founder

re:

Post by l2es-mrix » Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:29 am

Many thanks for pointing this very important fact out :wink:
I will edit my post teacher sir! :lol:
Cheers
|2es-mrix
Just one question though who is Mad :?: I didnt know we had a member by that name :?: :lol:
Last edited by l2es-mrix on Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

mrdickster

Post by mrdickster » Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:31 am

Sir, yes sir Sergeant dickster reporting for duty sir!!!

SoulCruiser

Post by SoulCruiser » Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:52 am

Woooooot!

Nice one I'm reporting for duty Sir, Boss, Guv, Skipper!!

So will the server be PW 'ed for the night
and which maps we doing.. or is this more an informal war?.. You know, tea and biccys on the terrace between maps hehe! ;)

and if Munter and Cyrus can can make it I'll bee the little blue don't you DONT kill :P

Favorite Book: Lion taming the hard way.. By Claud Balls

MadDog

Post by MadDog » Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:15 am

Hi mrix

I thought that I should change my handle to something more erudite and in keeping with the general tone of things. I suppose I could have chosen my nickname that followed me unit to unit while in the Signals but 'Psycho' is just too nefarious.

Euan.
Last edited by MadDog on Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SoulCruiser

Post by SoulCruiser » Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:27 am

MadDog wrote:Hi mrix

I thought that I should change my handle to something more erudite and in keeping with the general tone of things. I suppose I could have chosen my nickname that followed me unit to unit while in the Signals but 'Pyscho' is just too nefarious.

Euan.
Dam Mrix he's swollowed a bleedin' dictionary m8.
I can see their plan through this subttle guise.. They're gonna capture our flags and then make us do spelling tests to recapture them 8O :roll:

Favorite Book: Lion taming the hard way.. By Claud Balls

Maverick

Post by Maverick » Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:40 am

Count me in... and see you there

l2es-mrix
Community Founder

re:

Post by l2es-mrix » Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:41 am

Mad dog is a walking dictionary1 :lol: I think we are going to have to keep on our toes as regards spearellings :lol:, I thought Munter was bad but now we have a teacher on board! :lol: ,as for what map we are playing well I am sure we all have our personal preverences but mine is FuShe Pass :wink:
Cheers
|2es-mrix

Calmae

Post by Calmae » Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:47 am

I think if we're doing 6v6 or something close to that then to practice team work we could just keep to ground troops and not use armour or aviation. The city maps will be best for this, i vote for Strike at Kartland.

Ill definetly be there 8pm on the dot boss!!! :D

MadDog

Post by MadDog » Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:20 am

Spot on Cal

From last night it is obvious that quite a few of the guys are well into working together team-wise but it kind of makes sense to start from the bottom rung of the ladder so we are all singing from the same hymn sheet.

Take note of these difficult spellings guys - I shall be asking questions at the most inopportune moments! - 'giggle' :evil:

Calmae

Post by Calmae » Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:43 am

i feal lic im bak at skool!! Butt its OK mi spelig is awsum. I wil git wun hondread perset in mi test.

l2es-mrix
Community Founder

re:

Post by l2es-mrix » Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:43 am

I am not totally sure about just ground troops as the game is about vehicles and a lot of tactics will draw from them :?: team on team combat will in my eyes be more weapon skills as opposed to tactics :?:
what does everyone think?
Cheers
|2es-mrix

Maverick

Post by Maverick » Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:47 am

The only problem I can see with a 6v6 situation on a 32 player server is that nearly everyone will be in vehicles. It all depends on what we are trying to achieve, if we are practicing working as small squad-sized teams then I would go with Calmae and say dont use vehicles, but if we are just having some fun then what the hell let it all loose.

munter

MadDog 20/20 - do they still sell it?

Post by munter » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:08 pm

Such malapropos questions in the heat of battle could confuse certain clan members and provide young MadDog an unfair advantage - so I shall revert to the more usual vernacular to make it perfectly clear - "frag his sorry fu***ng arse if he starts!"

:wink:

20:30 not particularly convenient for me, but last night was cracking, think there's some good team play evolving here already.

We also seem to be falling naturally into defined roles - I pretty much always go Spec Op and/or commander, mrix, rogue and assassin can handle a chopper ( :wink: ) with ease, calmae, dev and maverick really good in one on one situations whilst crewey and soul will nail anything moving from a blackhawk ...... LabRat can command with ease and as for cyrus - 'nuff said!

I'd say we have the makings of nascent lean mean fighting machine!

:lol:

|V|unt3r