|2es- intrAclan Match Thursday 13th 8.30pm

Forum used as a general chat area
Calmae

Post by Calmae » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:12 pm

Its just a case of getting the basics sorted and having some organisation to team work and its just easier to do this with a squad of 6 guys on the ground. Once we have this perfected then we can intergrate the use of cars then apcs and tanks etc.

mrdickster

Post by mrdickster » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:20 pm

hey munter dont forget dickster the human shield, if theres a bullet flying ill catch it for ya. taking one for the team man thats what its all about takin one for the team sob.... sob....

l2es-ElGordo

Post by l2es-ElGordo » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:20 pm

cant make it this Thurs guys - sorry

Thurs is usually pretty good for me but have a good eve.

For what its worth - i think a "no vehicles for combat - just for transport" might be cool

i look forward to the next one

Cheers
ElGordo

munter

Makes me weep!

Post by munter » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:27 pm

Hey dickster that is a QUALITY sig - you know much about photoshop?

As for your bravery and self-sacrifice .... well it reminds me of the time I stormed the beaches at Normandy, it's guys like you that make this country GREAT .... I'm choking up now, sob, sob ....

mrdickster

Post by mrdickster » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:33 pm

hey munter
re photoshop - like my good friend the ex gynaecologist havent done much recently but i like to keep my hand in.
re normandy - your not the guy in the green shirt n pants with the gun are you? i think i remember you.

oh n if u want ill nock you a sig up. just find a pic you would like for the background and ill sort one out

|2es-Cyrus_The_Virus

Post by |2es-Cyrus_The_Virus » Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:08 pm

well unfortunately i wont be able to make it :( going to my dads on that day cos the day after we're taking my girl to the airport at 5am :S maybe next time i guess! pah :P

l2es-mrix
Community Founder

re:

Post by l2es-mrix » Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:41 pm

My Girl ayy ayyy nudge nudge wink wink eye eye :wink:
Cheers
|2es-mrix

crewey

Post by crewey » Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:45 pm

I'll be there \o/.
I also think ground troops only as I think we already play ok as a team when we have vehicles more fine tuning needed on assaulting bases as a unit and then bring in the vehicles a bit later / next week :P for instace attacking by foot and vechicle at the same time or something like that.
mrix-better get a speal checker on this forum lol :wink: this simple farmhand from Bristols gunna need it :lol:

ade010

Post by ade010 » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:56 pm

ill be there think i could do with the practice :? if im gonna fit in
cya all thursdays

LabRat

Post by LabRat » Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:08 pm

Commander LabRat reporting for Duty sir.

I'll be there Hopefully!!!!!!! and will try to make it every Thursday but do not expect me to arrive before 08:30 - it will more likely be just after.

As for what we do - it has to be as realistic as possible to the real game - no holds barred and fight to the death. No opposition is gonna restrict themselves in a real match!!!!!!!

I'dlike to be commander one side - it suits my mentality and I am the old git of the clan!!! :D

If you can find a clan wanting a "practice war" even better - but interclan will do for now :roll:

Do not bother with the punctuation and spewlin error stuff - i'm too old in the tooth and will hunt you down - spray you - knife you - and drop you from a great height!!! :P

ade010

Post by ade010 » Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:12 pm

:D :P lol nice labrat........... nuff sed

SoulCruiser

Post by SoulCruiser » Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:53 am

Ah! Rat-hopper a wise and very old man once said "It is with our hearts that we hold the key to happines... ... ... But if that fails and all around holds you in contempt. Then simply Bomb the b*********s!!!!!!" :twisted:

Favorite Book: Lion taming the hard way.. By Claud Balls

Calmae

Post by Calmae » Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:06 am

I won't be able to make it now, change of plans for this week. Ill be there for the next practive though.

orienteer

Post by orienteer » Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:42 pm

As the new boy I'll give an opinion anyhoo. I wouldn't use aircraft for an intraclan of this size. Transport to the fight is fine. A built up area would develop a squads defensive effort, arcs of fire etc etc yar de yar.

There was a forum posting elsewhere that suggested using the squad leader spawn point to strike in force behind enemy lines and from obscure angles ! You could generate wicked ambushes that will keep going if the squad leader keeps safe. A sniper as squad leader would be perfick..... Just a thought :idea:

Finish work 2000 tomorrow, be there ASAP after.

"When I grow up I want a signature image like uncle dickster..."

l2es-MooK

Post by l2es-MooK » Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:17 pm

We should all get on there with a 16 player map 1 tank or chopper each (depending on map) couple of transports to get around and alot of ground fighting, time to get out my dao :wink: weel only have 4 flags keeping it simple we dont want to have to run arround with god knows how many flags therel be no combat lol
ImageImage