1 Main Server Rule!!!!!

Forum used as a general chat area
l2es-mrix
Community Founder

1 Main Server Rule!!!!!

Post by l2es-mrix » Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:36 am

Hello all |2es members, tonight I heard there was a guy accusing a |2es member of cheating, I don't believe for a second this member would cheat but I also heard that a slanging match arose :twisted: , which 2 or 3 |2es members were swearing over the server at this guy!!!! this makes my blood boil to be honest! a vast amount of young kids play this game so there may of been a few on the server this guy could of been a 10 year old!. Please Please Please don't fall to this level you only have to ban them its just a click of a button!
All full members can be added to the control panel if required etc.
This sort of thing will happen all the time I have and um sure many of you have seen this sort of thing many times. I don't make many rules but if anyone abuses anyone on the server again for what ever reason they are out of this clan!

Cheers
|2es-mrix

|2es-Cyrus_The_Virus

Post by |2es-Cyrus_The_Virus » Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:34 am

understood Mrix, i would love to have admin if possible pls m8... also this guy called us botters and bunnyhoppers so i basically told him to stfu and learn to aim :? then we kicked him, next time we'll just kick him, sorry for the *stfu* :) i usually just call u or anyone else GITS! :P anyways i agree with what ur saying m8.

munter

Cheaters

Post by munter » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:24 am

Like cyrus said there was abusive language used, looking back on it can see it was not necessary, but we were getting some serios abuse and accusations from 3 different players so the red mist came down :evil: .

It was the fact that they reckon we was swapping sides to make res clan win and avoid TK punishments, and that the server and clan were dishonest that really pi**ed us of.

But fair point, nor more f***ing bad language on the server (keep that for TS :wink: ) and I reckon 1 warning to be quiet and then if still abusive kick and ban them!
We use autobalance so if not in a squad you may be changed sides - this is what caused the trouble last night!!!!!!

I think we should have more text on map loading which says:

UK clan recruiting 18+
You may be kicked to make way for members (sorry)
Intentional TK and abusive laguage wil get a kick
We use autobalance so if not in a squad you may be changed sides
Play hard but fair and enjoy yourself!

l2es-mrix
Community Founder

r:

Post by l2es-mrix » Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:36 am

Yes Ilike that point of more text I`ll add it later :wink:
Cheers
|2es-mrix

drewcat
War Arranger

Post by drewcat » Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:51 pm

Agree Bad language is unaceptable on the server, kids could be playing at any time, due to it being world wide.

Bunny hopping, well he wasnt wrong about that really,.

I wouldnt call it cheating, but it can be annoying (see thread on bunnyhopping)

Bolting - that a new one??????????????

Mrix whats you view on Bunnyhopping, seen as your the god & all.

l2es-mrix
Community Founder

re:

Post by l2es-mrix » Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:27 pm

Well, thats low down in my book of worries and to be honest my DAO sorts em out! :lol:
to be honest I dont see much of it personally to upset me really

Cheers
|2es-mrix

but I think if it becomes more of a big problem I think EA will sort something out maybe :?:

LabRat

Post by LabRat » Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:30 pm

I'll behave boss - please no more punishement i can take - do not withold the drugs - pleeeeaaaaassseeeeeeee

Maverick

Post by Maverick » Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:33 pm

no problem, fair enough... will keep the server clean.

SoulCruiser

Post by SoulCruiser » Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:21 pm

Can I just ask a question here guys as I think I may have caought some of this just before I left last night. Why did we kick this guy?

Favorite Book: Lion taming the hard way.. By Claud Balls

munter

SOB!

Post by munter » Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:30 pm

Hi Soul

There were accusations flying around that the clan and server were corrupt and we move people around from one team to the other to make sure we win, avoid TK punishments etc. Got quite abusive ....

:evil:

SoulCruiser

Post by SoulCruiser » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:19 pm

Ah! understood... thx Munter.. Some folks seem to forget about lag and other acpects that affect online gaming and make it look like everyone else is cheating.
I used to see alot of this type of thing in Mech Warriors 4 but no one was cheating of course.

Favorite Book: Lion taming the hard way.. By Claud Balls