New Squads on TS

Forum used as a general chat area
l2es-mrix
Community Founder

New Squads on TS

Post by l2es-mrix » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:33 am

Hello again all, some of you may of noticed new named squads rooms on TS, nothing is set in stone really but its just a start of something we are trying to achieve with the squads.
First of all we have so far 3 squad leaders first we have

1) Cyrus - he is one of our higher ranked members and I have known him for a number of years, many of you may not know him because he has been away on holiday for some time but as long as I have known him he has always had leadership qualities within online gaming, Also you will see or may of seen he is a great player :wink: .
also he plays most evening :wink:

2) Rogue - even though I haven't known rogue that long he is another one of our high ranked players but as many know he also has a lot of communication over TS and seems very much team player.
also he is on most evenings :wink:

3) mrix - well what can I say... well I am here because I recruited everyone in the clan and I know everyone really, I am also one of the higher ranked members in the clan.
I might actually opt out as the fact that I don't get on as much as I would like and that wouldn't be good for the squad.
also he is not on most evenings :cry: :lol:

4) there is a 4th position but I am not sure who will or who has the time and the general skills to fill it? I have a few players in mind :wink:

Anyway I am going to fill the squads up with 3 players at first then gradually add members slowly and carefully :wink:

any questions at all please contact me on msn

Cheers all
|2es-mrix

munter

Squads

Post by munter » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:42 am

Sounds logical and bet it'll be fun trying to decide team members :wink:

From all the posts here there's a lot of good ideas but the problems will be who is on when (main issue) and making things over complicated ....

But cheers for the hard work though m8!!!!

|V|unt3r

l2es-mrix
Community Founder

re:

Post by l2es-mrix » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:54 am

The players coming on at different times or different evenings could yes be one of our biggest problems but I should imagine we will be able to tweak anything that gets in our way. :wink:
Cheers
|2es-mrix

R4V3N

Post by R4V3N » Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:13 pm

My 2 pennies worth, Im available most evenings bar saturdays ( sad really i got one of those things called a life that gets in the way :wink: ) . As to squads and so on i dont really mind which im placed with and am prepared to sit and defend or attack as my squad leader requests..

R4V.....WE SALUTE THOSE ABOUT TO DIE SO LET THE GAMES BEGIN

orienteer

Post by orienteer » Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:34 pm

Sounds like a plan general, tip top ding dong last one in the air's a rotten egg etc etc etc blah blah blah and other appropriate excited military speak :D

I should be available Mon-Thurs after 9 ideally.

As Raven says I couldnt give an arse what position I play, ideally not substitute or water boy :!:

crewey

Post by crewey » Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:36 pm

I also dont mind what I do in game....
Just hope this squad thing gets the right amount of consideration as to make each team/squad as balanced as possible.I think were heading in the right direction tho.
tbh I thought last week was a bit of a shambles with regaurds to squads and tactics etc.. :(

l2es-mrix
Community Founder

r:

Post by l2es-mrix » Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:45 pm

Hi Crewey last week was about nothing really just about getting on and seeing what would happen? it was all about a bit of fun and seeing what we could learn by it really.
and we learnt a lot! :wink:
it was always going to be a shambles really
Cheers
|2es-mrix

ade010

good

Post by ade010 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:44 pm

i lke the idea of gettin the squads together
i need a bit of leadership as i tend to wander off an do my own thing(even when im in a squad :( )