Training Night tonight! 8 pm onwards

Forum used as a general chat area
orienteer

Post by orienteer » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:17 am

Sorry you had problems getting in dude, make sure when connected to TS server you double click on your squad room where we were last night. Find mrix on the list and ask him the password or anyone else.

Worst case you could fall back on MSN messenger and ping someone for the password.

In the forums, somewhere, are most of our MSN email links. We don't leave team mates out in the cold :lol:

See you online chap :D

l2es-mrix
Community Founder

re:

Post by l2es-mrix » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:25 am

I was at the time and drix was the only person signed in.

I'm guessing both he and myself had the wrong details or something.
First you were on the wrong Team Speak the details are here Server Address is

ts2b.multiplay.co.uk:17023

the password is the same as before so just change that server address and make sure your clicked to anonymous and just press connect that should work :wink:
secondly drix is not technically a |2es-member he is my son :) but I added the |2es tag to his account just incase we do have a under 16 year clan at some point as a few senior member have explained they also have kids that would be interested in joining. Please remember this would be totally seperate from |2es-seniors.

Cheers
|2es-mrix

Kaos

Post by Kaos » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:59 pm

cheers fellas i look forward to next time

ade010

-

Post by ade010 » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:57 pm

just incase we do have a under 16 year clan at some point as a few senior member have explained they also have kids that would be interested in joining. Please remember this would be totally seperate from |2es-seniors.
my lad plays bf2 too and would probably be interested in an under 16 clan think its a good idea!!