Members Please play on our server!

Forum used as a general chat area
l2es-mrix
Community Founder

Members Please play on our server!

Post by l2es-mrix » Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:42 pm

Hello all |2es-members, I have been noticing that more a more members are on TS and are playing on other servers :( we need to promote our own server :!: Its there and its expensive :!: lets use it, I know some would say well there wasnt anyone on it so I went else where but the fact is if we dont get a few on no public will go on empty servers! This is not helping the clan guys :( Please use and promote our server the more it gets used the popular it will become :) at this moment in time you are just promoting other servers. I can understand during the day it can be difficult but 7.30+ in the evening when there are a few members on the server it doesnt take long to fill up etc
Cheers
|2es-mrix

ade010

Post by ade010 » Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:18 pm

ye its been a slim week on the server
i agree with you mrix i went on for bout ten minutes last night but gave up an went to another server(i was still listning to the rest of the |2es boys fightin a war in a different part of the world) :(
the thing is if we get 4 or 5 on it tends to fill the server within 10- 15 minutes
so once we get a few on TS we should all goto our server and get it filled :!: :!:

parkway

Post by parkway » Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:01 pm

I hear what your saying mrix, but i was one of the ones on the other server last night, and they were long battles and we were having a good fight on there, it was late at night. ill remember to always go to our server first ok.

Rogue

Post by Rogue » Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:06 pm

i must appologise mrix, i was sat on our server for about 45 mins and a few others joined, the publics came and went and we couldnt get a round started, then i went off for a bit, wen i came back noone else was on, so i went to me favoured 64 size maps with less than 40 players (32 or 20 mostly) wen peeps started joining i told em were i was and they decided to join me..... for the rest of the night :oops: .

LabRat

Post by LabRat » Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:09 pm

I totally agree with you mrix but, and there is always a but, last night i think it started with 2 or 3 on another server and others, including me, joined them.

Nought wrong with our server and it will always be first choice but we had a gas on a 64 slot server last night until past 2 am.

In future if there are 4 or more playing members on ts then we should and will use the res server - at least for a while to try and get it going - but this can be difficult late at night.

parkway

Post by parkway » Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:24 pm

Yes i agree with rogue i blame him for leading me astray :D :D :D
Just kiddin dude, it was fun and i think we all got caught up in the moment, i didnt know mrix was a headmaster hehe we learned our less boss

R4V3N

Post by R4V3N » Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:57 pm

Mrix, could you lower the amount of people needed to start a round, seems to me that this might help..even if its only from 10 to 8..

R4v.....

|2es-Cyrus_The_Virus

Post by |2es-Cyrus_The_Virus » Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:28 pm

I dont think u can lower the amount of people needed on the server to start a round unfortunately... but it would be interesting if we had a few 64 player maps mixed in with the 32 player maps and maybe even 1 or 2 16 player maps just for fun :)