remmy

l2es-GrIm
SWTOR Moderator
Location: 6 boring street in the town of boring county boring

Post by l2es-GrIm » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:39 pm

thanks remmy

i got laid off via email so modern....

changed the company names and any people involved
The assignment has now reached point where it is winding down - April was the critical month and the Trust are now happy with where BNB are with regards to the work already done. This however means from now on the workload will decrease dramatically until the end of contract going into next few months. This also means BNB have no option but to now cut numbers on site with immediate effect as there will not be enough work coming through from now until the completion of the contract.

Unfortunately, you are one of the personnel involved in these cuts and they have asked us to notify you of their decision - with immediate effect. This is not something we would normally do by email but with the numbers involved and the timescale we thought it best to let you know immediately via email but we will follow it up with telephone call next week.

We want to thank you for all your efforts, I know it is not good news but unfortunately with this being a temporary assignment the client makes decisions on an ongoing basis whether we agree or not - it is their decision when the numbers get cut.

Rest assured we will follow this up with a telephone call next week to you (either myself or ****) as you have been an exemplary worker and BNB have admitted same. We are very aware of the time you have spent on this for us and are grateful for all your efforts, we are sincere in telling you this.

Should anything further come to us we will have no hesitation in using you again and we will gladly supply references for any future employer. Anything we can do to help you progress your future career we will do gladly.

Rest assured we will process all money due to you and holiday pay etc, so sorry to be bearer of bad tidings but will catch up with you Tuesday.

Once again thank you for everything.

Kindest regards
[/quote]

which basicly they ment to say this

YOU CANT ESCAPE POLITICS YOU EITHER PLAY OR YOU GET PLAYED
- Henrietta "Hetty" Lange ncis la character
fav song of the moment
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Er6l7UOnbI[/youtube]

l2es-mrix
Community Founder

Post by l2es-mrix » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:36 pm

Sorry to hear that News Grim, Will keep an eye out for you in TS.
Cheers
|2es-mrix

l2es-ArmyMan

Post by l2es-ArmyMan » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:17 pm

Sorry to hear that Grim, I am in the same boat. Just got laid off this week too. Now busy looking for an apartment and getting all my affairs situated.