Battlefield Hardline and Dragon Age : Inquisition both delay

Forum used as a general chat area
l2es-roguesamurai

Battlefield Hardline and Dragon Age : Inquisition both delay

Post by l2es-roguesamurai » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:47 am

Dragon Age: Inquisition has been delayed from 7th Oct to 18th November. They want to ensure that - "open spaces are as engaging as possible", "strengthening the emotional impact of the Hero's choices", and "ensuring the experience you get is the best it can be in the platform you choose to play on".

Battlefield Hardline has been delayed from 21st Oct 2014 to a date 'early 2015'. EA states the delay is due to the recent beta failing to meet the expectations of gamers, many of which have been enjoying Battlefield 4 since its launch just last year.

I've never played a Dragon Age game so wouldn't know anything about that game. I played the Battlefield Hardline Beta once, which was enough. For me it was just like BF4, except worse. It was purely a reskin of BF4. But they took out a lot of what made BF4 good. I couldn't stand to play it for longer than about half an hour. Snipers scattered across all the roof tops like pigeons, graphics had gone downhill. Buildings were made from a new indestructible material that hadn't been invented in BF4 which meant most things weren't destructible. They are taking it down the COD path, the world doesn't want or need another COD imo. I don't want my next game to be a downgrade from my current game.

http://www.techspot.com/news/57500-batt ... layed.html