The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt ? Anyone Playing this ?

Forum used as a general chat area
l2es-mrix
Community Founder

Post by l2es-mrix » Sun May 24, 2015 6:33 pm

Finally managed to purchase and now installed, looking good so far :!: :D 8)
Cheers
|2es-mrix

l2es-MooK

Post by l2es-MooK » Fri May 29, 2015 10:51 pm

Been waiting for this a long time and absolutely loving it . Got both witcher 3 and batman Arkhum knight for free when i bought my new gtx 970 with the nvidia promotion.

As for the downgrade nonsense the comparisons between this and watchdogs is stupid for starters watchdogs was an bad game at its core , Ubisoft blatantly lied by showing what they advertised as in game footage of playing the game showing unfinished effects and detail that were never going to be ready for launch.

The people blowing up online about being lied to ect are just idiots. given the fact we have had loads of footage of the final game for months now and people with early access posting videos online for weeks leading up to launch . everyone could see the final product and it still looks amazing.

Brune has it dead on the money though that they need the console sales to fund a game like this and annoyingly the consoles are already very weak and holding things back again very annoying. What they showed 2 years ago was never going to work on console hardware or even high PC hardware at this point.

Bottom line if you want the best open world RPG currently out and for years to come then this is it and it still looks incredible running 60 fps on PC off a nice SSd for instant load times hehe.
ImageImage

combatmatrix088

Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt ? Anyone Playing this ?

Post by combatmatrix088 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:56 am

I played the game twice and would gladly replay it the third time- it's that good. The graphics, story, soundtrack and characters, very immersive world too. Totally recommend 8)