Resident Evil 4

Only for the discussion for the Gaming Console Nintendo Wii

Moderator: l2es-darfvader

Resident Evil 4

Post by 1927 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:46 pm

Got a Wii last Saturday for the family rather than just me.

Took Medal of Honour:Valour, back to the shop as it was impossible to play due to the controls and it was a dark game and thats the last thing you need when your getting shot.

Got Zelda - unplayed.
Monkey Banana Blitz - Main game is rubbish but the 50 party games are great fun with Alcohol involved.

Wii Sports + The other Wii thingy game with the free pad.

RESIDENT EVIL - Wicked game I think. Ive played the Res Evil serier before ps1/2 and never could get into it but unlike MOH you can control ya fella and shoot the advancing zombies. I havent tried COD on Wii but would be suprised if its a better shoot em up than this, if that is you call Res Evil a shooter. Cracking game and I recommend it if your thinking of getting one.

OOOOOOOOOPS

Post by OOOOOOOOOPS » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:56 pm

Not really a lover of the Wii, mate of mine has it and the only one i like is Bowling :lol:
Saying that I haven't played Res Evil or COD on it.

Do they have Mario Kart for it yet?. That was a classic in its day. Have decided to buy a PS3 this Saturday. Played it a lot round a mates and think its well worth, I also want a Blue ray player for my Plasma so it`ll act as 2 things in 1.

l2es-mrix
Community Founder

re:

Post by l2es-mrix » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:59 pm

Got Zelda - unplayed
No way ! its a great game! the reason I got the WII in the first place! :D

Really good game!

Cheers
|2es-mrix

l2es-darfvader
Consoles Moderator

Post by l2es-darfvader » Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:27 pm

i have like a bazllion wii games. cod3 is better than moh, and if you really want good games for the wii play mario strikers charged online, and get metroid when it comes out, and paper mario. other than that already out there are warioware, sonic,mercury meltdown,trauma center. if u like racing then well than the only OK racing game is excite truck

Post by 1927 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:30 pm

Ive seen screenies for Mario Kart it was ment to be released in Jan but its getting delayed Ive heard. I have never been a lover of all things Mario'ish other than karting. I bought a game boy advance, snes and n64 and each time the only game I bought for it was Super Mario Kart.

I hope the kids and my daughter (6) will pick up the remote and play Zelda but unsuprisingly, they dont seem to keen on Res Evil 4, could be the noises or the bit where I get my head lopped off with a chainsaw.

I did fancy that Mario Soccer game but when I was told about barging people off the ball it put me off it a bit. Paper Mario Ive heard yet again is supposed to be brilliant but I'll need convinving before I buy a walking talking jumping Mario game.

The only real let down in most games has been the cartoony graphics but I knew this before I bought it (not the case with Res Evil). However when my living room was full of pissed up people on Sat night trying to out bowl, tennis and gold each other the graphics didnt come into it.

Gaming has come a long way since Atari gave us that bing-bong attempt at sports games 25 years ago.

l2es-OmiMace

Post by l2es-OmiMace » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:36 pm

My WII is played mostly by the kids and the miss, they love WII sports and Sonic, but there favorite game at the moment is Eledies (think i spelt it right) they love it and are totally adicted plus it a really simple game.

I personnaly love ZELDA but i have loved them all, only shooter i played is red steal and i hate it. Looking forward to getting my hands on ResEvil though my friend said it cool.

I am also looking for a racing game more fun than seriouse as like the steering with the controller and the kids will love.

|2es-Cyrus_The_Virus

Post by |2es-Cyrus_The_Virus » Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:04 am

Completed all the Resident Evil games and i have to say number 4 was my fave. i love all of them tho :)