POS update

Please only EVE Online Corporation related posts here please.
Doombot81

POS update

Post by Doombot81 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:55 pm

hi guys

we been doing some woking out and it looks like we can run a medium pos for half a million a day, and by mining our own ice, which isnt really a problem as we have to memebers who can ice mine now and half a million a day is not a lot...

There is a ice field in 0.8 sec 4 jumps from where we thinking of placing the pos so mining the ice is safe as houses.

Tiberiusric (a new member) is willing to fund and fuel the first pos which will be moon harvesting raw materials (stage1), which will primarily be under his control, but we will have access.

How does everyone feel about the corp funding a second pos to use the ore from the first pos to process into more profitable minerals?

This way to keep it fair any profit made from the pos(s) will be split between RES corp and tiberiusric 50/50

I suggest we wait until the first pos is successful ly up and running and any mistakes learned before we commit any hard earned isky's for the second one.

Any thoughts?

l2es-crytor

Post by l2es-crytor » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:14 pm

Sounds good mate.
I know Parkway and Chaos have mining barges so it would be great if they could train ice harvesting and come give me a hand in a system called Halaima.

l2es-Parkway

Post by l2es-Parkway » Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:08 pm

this all sounds really good i think this is good for the corp and its a way for us to move forward.