POS update 2

Please only EVE Online Corporation related posts here please.
Doombot81

POS update 2

Post by Doombot81 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:06 pm

Members have pretty much mined a enough ice to fuel a medium pos for a month.

By the looks of things the first pos will be set up in hasimajaala 0.3 sec, purchased and fueled by Tiberiusric but access is granted to all res members.

This first pos will be mining 1st stage reaction minerals from the chosen moon.

when this pos is fully operational and produced a good stock pile of material, we can start thinking about erecting a second pos (location not decided yet).

The first pos will probably not make a profit as Tib is aware and not to worried, but for this all to work we must have a second pos for complex reactions (funded by RES), this should make a small profit and cover the cost of both pos's.

When we all feel confident with the two pos's a third pos for advanced reactions is where most of the market demand is, so its in our best interests to aim for a that.

I'll keep posting updates as time goes on. ETA for pos1 is approx 2 weeks.

Any questions pls evemail or post.

Thx doombot.
Last edited by Doombot81 on Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doombot81

Post by Doombot81 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:09 pm

What sort of things can we n00bs bring to the party?? Is there some skills we should train or ships we should be working towards??
Well no one needs high skills points to run a pos. however we coiuld do with plenty of ice miners to mine the fuel for the pos.

You can mine ice in mining barges but the best ship to mine ice is a Macinore (dont know if this is the correct spelling), this mainly requires mining barge to 5, and exumers to 2. getting mining barge to 5 is a must for people wanting to fly exhumers (to be a credible miner anyway), but for the lesuire or part time miner a standard barge is fine.

Apart from the fueling side, general up keep requires no special skills. Unloading the silos when full, adjusting settings, anchoring exra stuctures (anchoring lvl 1-3) and reloading the wepons etc....

Anyone who can astrosurvey will be needed when we look for other locations for the 2nd & 3rd pos.

Basically the idea is for everyone to get involed with the pos(s) in some way as it wont take alot if we all do a bit, but its not essential a small amount of people can run one if members dont want to get involved.

It will be good to give |2es corp members a steady income (well to everyone thats puts their share of the cost in to buying and maintaining it) as well as expanding the corp's capabilities.

Hope this helps

doombot

l2es-Parkway

Post by l2es-Parkway » Tue May 01, 2007 1:36 pm

I think we should all get involed cause it will add something to the game i reckon, gives us all something to do and nice to see the isk coming in for us all

Doombot81

Post by Doombot81 » Fri May 04, 2007 12:45 am

cheers for support parkway, this is an experiment to see whether this pos is profitable for the corp. There are may other advantages such as mobile labs, that can be used or hired out that we can look into aswell, especially for empire pos's.

Any thoughts welcome.

Doombot.

|2es-LtColumbo4

Post by |2es-LtColumbo4 » Fri May 04, 2007 10:37 am

OMG i just read this post and was completely bamboozled! Crazy stuff!

LT!