The future of |2es corp

Please only EVE Online Corporation related posts here please.
l2es-crytor

The future of |2es corp

Post by l2es-crytor » Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:24 pm

Hi peeps

The small size of our corp is making it very difficult to survive in 0.0 space,So after talking to some of you we have decided that the best way to go is either join an alliance or merge with a bigger corp.
Garrak(Doombot) and myself have contacted an alliance and a big corp to ask about joining or merger and these are our current options

1) Merge with a corp called GRAVE DIGGERS.
They are in 0.0 in a big alliance and have lots of opertunity for pvp and are also looking to expand into mining.
They ask nothing of us except that we help defend there turf.
Doom will add anything i have missed about them

2)Join an allinace called ETREREAL DAWN.
Also based in 0.0 space.
Not sure about if there will be as much pvp but it means we will be able to keep |2es corp open.
They alliance does ecpect certain things of us and these are
1)we setup a POS somewhere in there space(they will tell us where)
2)We take part in pvp ops and help defend allinace space.
3)We pay they alliance 200mill each week (the person i spoke to said that it would be easy to make that ratting for a few hours in there space)

So now we need to decide what we want to do .
Please add your thoughts
|2es-Crytor

l2es-SnapiestSix

Post by l2es-SnapiestSix » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:39 pm

Maybe the best option at the moment is to merge with the Grave Diggers corp, as most of us in Res are pretty new to the game and need the time to amass SP.

Also 200 million a week means a lot of time ratting and would take time way from pursuing other aspects of the game we may want to do.

Doombot81

Post by Doombot81 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:46 am

I think a merger is the best option for us at the moment and keep |2es corp open for alts etc....

When speaking to Jorrel1 (ceo grave diggers) over their ts, he was honest and open about their situation..... which is their current war effort against another alliance and therefor their current player owned space is contested.

The outcome of that conflict is yet to to be seen.

They made it quite clear that even if they loose their current space, they have backup plans and will relocate. We also stated that we are not prepared to join unless all that want to join from |2es corp are accepted into Grave Diggers... they said thats fair enough and agreed.

They are currently situated in the delkien region.

We can also try and merger with other corps aswell, it doesnt have to be Grave Diggers, but they seem a sound lot...

Strength in numbers is wots needed atm.

Cheers guys.

l2es-jasse
Intraclan Admin

Post by l2es-jasse » Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:14 am

First one for me too,,dont like the sound of 200m a week ,, :(

plus setting up a pos takes time eg fueling ,mining which bores me ,we need more action instead of running away,

jasse.

twoarms

Post by twoarms » Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:49 am

agree with 1st one.i have spoken to ceo of grave diggers and have heard nothing negative from him.i personally think that option 2 ,with the pos requirement,would tie a lot of res members into things that maybe they wouldnt want to do.
just my own thoughts :)

tiber

l2es-Apollo

Post by l2es-Apollo » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:08 pm

hey all ,

i think grave digges would be best ..as there is no fee to pay .As well as it go's with the hole resurrection name [ grave diggers ] like long lots bothers we are .any way comming back on track. i think i have seen a few of them around and even been chase by them ..but i'll follow the boss and the boys to the end .at the moment there is only jeck , doom and tib in 0,0 if i remember. so i would think it would be better for you lot to join as for me i dont mind as long as we get to take over the universe + it would be fun to have people with alot of pvp exp. we could learn alot form them .

Apollo

Maverick

Post by Maverick » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:57 pm

Im easy guys, either way we go I dont mind.

I did lean towards the joining an alliance option, but I do accept that 200m is way steep for us to pay. What are we getting in return btw? other than an alliance marker next to our names?

But as I've said whatevers decided is fine by me, as long as this other corp is sound then so am I.

Doombot81

Post by Doombot81 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:17 pm

ok, guys i think the majority are in agreement for joining grave giggers.... Jorrel1 is the ceo and when u decide to apply he requested that u quote my name, that way theres no fuss with pre recruitment chat etc...

They have an empire office by which we can officially apply. check the corp mail for that as this forum is publicly viewable any questions regarding thier position should discussed in corp mail or teamspeak also...

Cheers doombot