Status

Please only EVE Online Corporation related posts here please.
l2es-OmiMace

Status

Post by l2es-OmiMace » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:44 pm

I on my way to offices but i need an update on the status, Whats the corps called and wahts the name of the allaince, hope i not gonna be gunning for old friends as some of them made it huge.

l2es-OmiMace

Post by l2es-OmiMace » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:52 pm

If we have merged with grave diggers be warned as far as i aware their allaince at war with my old corps allaince Gene Works, if so Gene Works really big into this game and their allaince is one of the biggest in eve. When i was a member they were part of 9th Legion and did some seriouse damage to trespaser's, as back then Gene Works was a primery mining corp always on the defsive. But their fighters could hunt really well when ordered to :)

Will join still just letting you know i still accasionally talk to some of these guys they cool with me being a possible enemy, i just would rather not the confrontaion with them mainly cause i know they would woop my as a hundred fold.

jackrabbit23

Post by jackrabbit23 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:18 am

hi omicaine
we are not with grave diggers we joined them for about 2 days but found them to be a bunch of racist kids which angered many of our members, we are now back to being I2esurrection Corp, and have joined the Privateer Alliance who are the 5th best alliance in the game! each week we declair war on 5 different alliences, but i am sure that if when your a member of I2esurrection Corp, you can speak to the head of the alliance and ask him not to declair war on your old mates!
see you soon
|2es-jackrabbit23

l2es-OmiMace

Post by l2es-OmiMace » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:23 am

Sweet :)

l2es-OmiMace

Post by l2es-OmiMace » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:55 am

LMAO i been at war with privateer allaince twice already they the reason my old corps GEWO relocated to simela and joined the ninth legion, most my old budies still in gewo some have moved on to other corps or created their own, but they all have hard feelings towards privateer allince.
They mobbed us when we were a relative small mining corps with only a few fighters amongst us and they cost us a small fortune.
Friends are aware i one of them soon and agree when i in a system they will only shoot when shot at but other than that in game they continue as normal.
I not a fighter more a miner so gonna need to learn some basic fighting skills made need some protection as i do this, cause privateer allaince are renowed pirates were i used to be based and make as many enemies as they do friends.

Dunno if they the same this side of the system but we'll see and have fun doing so :)
P.S. Last i heard GEWO in the second biggest allaince in the game and hoping to soon be the biggest. They may be a small corps like us but they got big big friends. Who are very organised and if you ever see one of them on their own trust, it about 80% chance it a trap.