Lol, Just seen a kill mail of yours! :)

Please only EVE Online Corporation related posts here please.
KopMcginty

Lol, Just seen a kill mail of yours! :)

Post by KopMcginty » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:55 am

Hadnt realised 2es played Eve. :)

Posting because my two accounts are going to be looking for a new home. I joined a corp of mates new to the game to try to get them established but it hasnt worked out and the corp is closing. The alliance we had joined is a joke, its not really an alliance at all, its more a space rental scheme with no co-operation between member corps (talking about FTZ allaince - i believe you have pew pew with them).

When i motivate myself to log in i'll be busy relocating my gear but if i decide to hang around here for 2142 i'd be interested in joining upfor Eve too. I'm not asking for locations etc as yet as i havnt severed my connection to FTZ, we all know what happens when the enemy knows too much but just wanted to express my interest.

Oh and if its of interest to you, that Arazu kill was a big deal to FTZ, pvp is a new thing for them, they normally leave the fighting to TCF and other TCF client groups like The Sundering.

|2es-geordieste

Post by |2es-geordieste » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:23 pm

Hi mate,

Good to see you on the forums and looking to join! Ive played with you a few times on 2142 and i must say you are always welcome in our squad ! I dont play eve but a lot of our members do.

Anyways hope to see you on TS soon

Geordie :D

|2es-LtColumbo4

Post by |2es-LtColumbo4 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:37 pm

What language do you need to learn to play eve? Do they sell a phrase book on amazon or summat?

LT!

l2es-Nitro

Post by l2es-Nitro » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:16 pm

LtColumbo4 wrote: summat?
Even more important, what language is that?!

:P

KopMcginty

Post by KopMcginty » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:15 am

LtColumbo4 wrote:What language do you need to learn to play eve? Do they sell a phrase book on amazon or summat?

LT!
Heh, Eve in general can be a little overwhelming in the start, the language / terms issue can be solved by shouting for someone to get the fuck onto TS and tell you what the hell is going on. :) Its by far the best MMO out there once you get over the initial learning curve. True freedom, real tears when you lose hundreds of millions of in game assets Its brutal and that makes it exciting out in the lawless areas.

My corp folding after i put so much effort in and the fact my Ceo 'lost' my highly researched Drake BPO (sorry LtColumbo4 lol) but hasnt provided me the kill mail - has me on a bit of a downer motivation wise. He says he wasnt paying attention. He was moving it in a cloaked recon ship WITH a scout alt and manages to lose it? 500mills worth goneeither cos he was beyond useless or cos he's a thieving git.

l2es-SnapiestSix

Post by l2es-SnapiestSix » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:58 am

Lost a Drake BPO :lol:

Not as funny as this;

http://eve.battleclinic.com/eve_online/ ... kills#mail
:twisted:

KopMcginty

Post by KopMcginty » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:15 pm

Nice kill. :D