So you guys still in eve?

Please only EVE Online Corporation related posts here please.
Maverick

So you guys still in eve?

Post by Maverick » Fri May 29, 2009 8:29 pm

Fellas,

long time no see. Well im back in Eve, about a year after last playing, and a few billion richer after selling my alt.

was wondering how many of you are still playing, and where abouts in game you are. Res corp folded i see, how did the little jaunt into syndicate pan out in the end? I had to bail from that place after losing my two 300+million myrmidons, and a full rack of plus 4's, couldnt keep going at that rate.

well my personal corp folded, was a bit of a fail from the start to be honest. So now im wondering what you guys are up to, and, if there are oportunities for me to join ya out in null-sec? I guess thats where you are, my Res boys were never the empire carebear types.

Mav

l2es-mrix
Community Founder

re:

Post by l2es-mrix » Sat May 30, 2009 12:45 am

Hi Mav, Jasse, snappy and chaos_king are definately still playing as far as I know.
cheers
|2es-mrix

l2es-Chaos_King

Re: So you guys still in eve?

Post by l2es-Chaos_King » Sat May 30, 2009 9:23 am

Maverick wrote:I guess thats where you are, my Res boys were never the empire carebear types.
Wanna bet? :lol: I'm not long back in the game myself and playing catch up, doing missions, mining & manufcacture while I build up skill & cash (just hit my first Billion). Snappy has a carebear corps out of Yria with his alt (BartRobb) that only has Jasse's alt (floor one) and myself as members. It's not a full time thing, just helping each other out with whatever we are doing at the time. Jasse and Crytor sometimes prowl around together jumping through wormholes for a bit of action, and Jasse I believe is part of an alliance at war so gets some action that way. What's your plans now your back in the game?

Maverick

Post by Maverick » Sat May 30, 2009 12:05 pm

Well I was always a miner, industrialist type. So I always have that to fall back on, makes a fair chunk of cash mining veldspar in my hulk, but as you probably know its as boring as hell.

I've been moving more into missioning and research, got quite a nice little selection of BPO's that make me a nice bit of isk selling the produced items.
And with my new found wealth i've just got myself a nice faction fitted Raven navy issue that creams missions.

So yeah im just doing my usual thing at the moment, bit of this bit of that. Am thinking about a move to null sec but its a big step you know, got to get over the fear factor first lol. I am looking for a corp though, have made an application to Eve-University, they are almost constantly in a war so i will at least get some pvp training, not sure if they will accept a 34million skill point guy though.

But anyway, add me to your buddies list if im not still on there "Namri Reynold" is my main and "Esper T'aneris" is my current alt (training her up to sell like the other one, made 5 billion on my first, its the way to make money mate :))

Mav

l2es-Chaos_King

Post by l2es-Chaos_King » Sun May 31, 2009 12:50 am

KopMcginty

Post by KopMcginty » Sun May 31, 2009 8:32 am

Jasse, myself and i think Crytor have guys in Privateer Alliance. Basically we fly around empire looking for idiots to blow up and hope one of our war targets gets a gang together for a proper fight. Alliance name is apt as everyone just flies about minding their own business - doing what they want, when they want, however we share intelligence about enemy movements and if your in an area likely to enemies you most likely have backup close by if you need it.

It's my first experience of full time empire war as previously I was in 0.0 or jumping in and out of little wars. Great fun when you get the fights and still as much fun as Pve when you cant find anyone to blow up.

As for cost and experience, there is a guy in the corp I joined (Jasse been there much longer) that puts that argument to bed. He is an 09 player and has amassed some nice kills mostly flying a pretty cheap T1 cruiser..

http://mofo.griefwatch.net/index.php?p= ... like%20ish
I have not failed. I've just found 10000 ways that wont work.
-Thomas Edison.

Maverick

Post by Maverick » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:16 pm

Yeah I know about the Privateers, to be honest I'm not such a fan of the way they operate, but then I cant really comment as I'm only going on stories I've heard etc. No offence or anything haha ...
Just got my alt into EVE-University and have jumped straight into a 3-way war, pretty fun, was tackling a Apoc within moments of my first fleet op. To be honest its amazing how much you dont know about EVE as a game, my main was born in 2005, and yet have had the alt in EVE uni for 2 days and learnt so much already.
As for Namri, I may take the jump over and join you over in Yria chaos, at least for a bit anyway, gotta grind out some standing with the caldari, they kinda hate me at the moment.
Whats the name of the corp? Wheres the HQ at etc... let me know.

Mav

l2es-jasse
Intraclan Admin

Post by l2es-jasse » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:03 pm

The corps in yria 111- corp police force assembly plant,,,corp name is snappiest-6......i see your alts in eve uni ,wardeced them a month or so back, always make good targets to kill :twisted: take the fc down first and watch the others panic and run,, :wink: see yer soon.