Pro Evolution Soccer 6 Evolution 1.3 Patch

Please only post topics related to the game Pro Evolution Soccer 6

warslag

Pro Evolution Soccer 6 Evolution 1.3 Patch

Post by warslag » Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:43 pm

Hello,

A very good patch is available for PES6.

This is a link to the web site http://www.pes-beat.com/ and a link to a torrent http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/14866 ... _Patch_1_3

You must register to access the downloads.

The entire patch is 3.49gb. My advice is to download a torrent and then extract using winrar into one folder on your dekstop. Then follow the instructions in the read me file.

An update for the latest transfers will be available at the end of the summer.

The patch is Vista compatible.

You may wonder why the patch is so big. This is because many new features have been added including new sound effects, crowd chants for each team, music, every stadium you can think of, new and enhanced graphics, .exe files for online and offline play (due to new leagues such as Bundesliga for offline master league) and lots of other features.

If you want some help then contact me by personal message (PM) , Teamspeak, email, messenger or just reply here.

Thanks, Slaggy.
Last edited by warslag on Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

|2es-splint69

Post by |2es-splint69 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:20 pm

2 kb/s - you are at the wind up. I will be dead before it finishes. :roll:

Have you downloaded it?

warslag

Post by warslag » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:56 pm

I downloaded it from a torrent. It took two or three days but was well worth it. I have had the patch installed for about a week and it is great.

Try this torrent http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/14866 ... _Patch_1_3

I have updated my original post with the above link.

|2es-splint69

Post by |2es-splint69 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:31 pm

Better 30kb/s :D :D :D

Post by 1927 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:12 am

Cheers Slaggy,

Ive started the torrent version this morning.

I see that it updates exe for online play. Does this mean I will be able to play online with the version of the game I got :wink: or do I still need an original?

Thanks for the link.

warslag

Post by warslag » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:21 pm

Hello 27,

Youre welcome.

After patching there are 3 .exe files. The original, a patched version for offline play with Bundesliga for master league and a patched version for online play which doesnt have Bundesliga. This is because the Bundesliga (German top division) is made from the 'other leagues' and therefore isnt compatible with people online who dont have the same patch. However you can play against people online who dont have the patch when you use the patched online .exe.

So basically you will be able to play online with the patched version against players who dont have the patch as long as you dont select options that other players wouldnt have. Such as a unique stadium etc.

Thanks, Slaggy.

Post by 1927 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:58 pm

Cheers Mate thats good news. I reckon I should be online then if thats the case, if not then I will get another copy, an official one rather than a DL one. As Ive mentioned before I don't have that many stores to go to down here, unfortunatley PC World is the best and their shelves are always empty of PE6. By the time I get out of work I miss Game etc.

Ive lost the best part of a day today as I turned my PC off this morning as I left for work rather than keep Utorrent running. Hopefully the kids will put it on when they get in.

Thanks again.

Ghettosmurf999

Post by Ghettosmurf999 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:23 pm

Hey Slaggy,

Cheers for letting people know about this

This should be downloaded by the time i finish hopefully.

Do the new kits work in ML? I've had kitserver on before and the kits didn't work in Master League.

West Brom are on the patch though, so looking forward to taking them through Master Leauge if the ktis work.

Cheesr.
A Diamond Without Pressure Is Just A Piece Of F*cking Coal

|2es-Cyrus_The_Virus

Post by |2es-Cyrus_The_Virus » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:46 pm

These patches are great, adding the proper kits, sounds etc the only bad thing is, usually when u play online the teams revert back to the original :s

Nymph

Post by Nymph » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:15 pm

hi 27 why dont you just order it off the Game website :? you will get it posted to you in 2 days

warslag

Post by warslag » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:06 pm

As Ive mentioned before I don't have that many stores to go to down here, unfortunatley PC World is the best and their shelves are always empty of PE6
Other people have had the same problem. I think HMV has been useful for some people or just order online.
Do the new kits work in ML? I've had kitserver on before and the kits didn't work in Master League.
The kits work on and offline as long as you have installed kitserver corrcetly. There are some features such as Bundesliga which you must unlock in the PES shop within the game first.
West Brom are on the patch though, so looking forward to taking them through Master Leauge if the ktis work.
I think there is a Cmanpionship league so Syster can play as Leeds offline :P .
usually when u play online the teams revert back to the original
That seems to be the case with this patch too. There will be an updated patch at the end of the summer once the current transfer window has closed. The online patch uses the original database. Although all kits, stadiums and chants etc are available.

Thanks, Slaggy.

|2es-splint69

Post by |2es-splint69 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:05 pm

warslag

Post by warslag » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:56 am

usually when u play online the teams revert back to the original

That seems to be the case with this patch too. There will be an updated patch at the end of the summer once the current transfer window has closed. The online patch uses the original database. Although all kits, stadiums and chants etc are available.
I have found out that you can play with an updated transfer patch which works online. You can download the patch which should take about a minute. You will also need an application called dkz_studio to apply it. If you have installed the Evolution 1.3 patch it will still work. Playing with updated teams online is a bit contoversial though.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/2/1 ... atchV3.dkz

http://files.filefront.com/DkZStudio_0. ... einfo.html

Dkz is in spanish so you will need this. Place into the dkz languages directory. Click on configuration, select English and then restart dkz.

http://fifahu.pro5.ensim.hu/files/pes5/ ... nglish.zip

Now open The patch.dkz File ,
You now see an 0_text.afs in your screen
You want to patch it . Click on the tab : ''Patch''
Then click on : ''Apply patch in folder''
Browse to your ''Dat'' Folder you can find in
for example : C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 6\dat
Highlight it and click on ok

It will apply, Most times it does not apply because it cant
find the 0_text , If he ask if you want to find it manually click on OK and just click on 0_text in your ''Dat'' Folder, And click on ok!, It will work

If it dont work offline at the first time it is because
you have your option file, Delete your option file first
Do this every update if you want to test it offline

This is a link to the source of this information. You may have to register to view.

http://evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=41652

Thanks, Slaggy.

Post by 1927 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:30 am

I didn't arf get in a pickle doing this patch last night. I followed the destructions as per txt file and did the dkz studio bit aswell. I had already patched it so that I have the Barclays Prem badges etc, correct kits and badges etc. I even tried to go online but it required a password which I dont have. The serial/code was already in place. I think I'll buy it (eventually) and will try again. Some of it worked as it gave me the 77,777 pes points as it suggests. I wanted it to see if it had a Cardiff Team and chants etc but I dont think it has. Im a bit of a muppet when it comes to things like this, perhaps I did the patch correctly, I dunno. The one thing I do know is that you DO need an original to get online (which dosen't suprise me).

RKD

RKD

Post by RKD » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:10 pm

Hi there,
well, i have pro evolution 6 (cracked version not original) and i want to play it on network wid my friend ( 1 vs 1 ) so when we go to "Online", there are 2 text fields : "Code" and "password",,,, Code is the cd key as it appears, but the password is wut i want to ask about. wutever i enter it says "connection error", i tried to find some crack or anything just play it via network not on internet.. but nothing :S ...so can u please tell if there is something i can do?
btw im from lebanon so Cracked Games is normal here, noone buys the original version.. and specifically we are playing it in an internet cafe not at home so we can do nothing wid having it as cracked..
thank u in advance