Two Computers sharing One broadband.

Please only post topics related to the game Pro Evolution Soccer 6

|2es-NeoNik

Two Computers sharing One broadband.

Post by |2es-NeoNik » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:22 am

Hi All

Wonder if you can help - just bought Pe6 for both my machines at home hoping to play some 2 v 2 with Agent667 (son).

The problem is any time we try to enter the same room together, wether it is againt each other 1 v 1 or against 2 others we get connection problems and black screens.

Slaggy was trying to find out for me - and I have contacted Konami but have had no reply.

Its driving me nuts !!!!

NeoNik

Ghettosmurf999

Post by Ghettosmurf999 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:16 pm

The only shred of information i could find was this:

http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php?t=154856

But it doesn't solve it - just someone having the same problem. Maybe look at your IP's would it cause a problem if they were the same?
A Diamond Without Pressure Is Just A Piece Of F*cking Coal

warslag

Post by warslag » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:02 pm

Hello Nik,

Could be the Evo patch.

1. Make sure you have installed all the language file in the dat folder within the Knonami/PES6 folder. This means e_text (English language), f_text, g_text, i_text, p_text s_text

2. Ensure you have put the new option file win32pes60opt into the correct folder My Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 6\save\folder1 you cannot overwrite the original option file (Same name and place) you have to either move it or delete it

3. There could be a problem with the stadiums. When you go to play Agent use the pageup and pagedown keys to view the stadium you have selected. Then check to see if you have this stadium in your stadiums folder.

4. It could be that you need to allow a little extra time before starting a game (after you have sorted your team formation out etc...)

5. I know you have already been able to play online before the patch so it cannt be your internet or router it must be the patch. Should be solvable though.

Sweet, Slaggy.

|2es-NeoNik

Post by |2es-NeoNik » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:24 am

Hi Guys

I will try all that tonight Slaggy then hopefully whip your ass !!! The only reason I havent up to now is that Sunderland are not on there yet so my heart isnt in it !!! lol

Chaos - They are connected via a router and we never have a problem on BF2 ??

Thanks

|2es-Cyrus_The_Virus

Post by |2es-Cyrus_The_Virus » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:18 pm

The net code has always been pretty bad for Pro Evo unfortunately, COD2 was another game that suffered a bit from the 2 pc's 1 conection thing, on that i just had to change something on the exe file to get it to work...

l2es-ElGordo

Post by l2es-ElGordo » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:53 pm

NeoNik wrote:Hi Guys

Chaos - They are connected via a router and we never have a problem on BF2 ??

Thanks
if the router is acting as a dhcp server (which it probably is) it will automatically give out different IP addresses to each PC as they log on within a certain range

if this isnt the way its setup up you could set each pc up with a fixed IP which would avoid any possible ag

i dont know about any probs with the game but i really dont think its a prob with either of the PC's or the router

ElGordo