SCRIM FRIDAY 06.10.2011

Only posts related to the Call of Duty "COD" franchise.
l2es-Justme

Post by l2es-Justme » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:10 pm

l2es-Hunter wrote:Well it wasn't like I didnt want to play. I went in the channel In a huff yes but only because I was in the middle of doing something else. And as for mrix kicking me out for muting cat that was very childish as there was still 4 people I could work with strategy wise. Everyone knows I dont get on with cat no more so that be the reason she muted and its been like that for a month now
pot... kettle...... ???

anyways yes grim is right please keep it to teamspeak or private chat if u have a problem

l2es-roguesamurai

Post by l2es-roguesamurai » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:51 pm

We didn't do too bad. The end score was 26-22 to them, which isn't an 'arse kicking'.
I think it would be fair to say we lost a bit of focus in the 2nd half of the 2nd map. Nothing major, they just kept their cool and had a routine that worked well for them. The 2nd map was jungle, which is I believe their favoured map, and to their credit they have it pretty well nailed.
Their routine seems to be for 2 of their players to rush forward and get as many of us as poss and if they can get round the back of our spawn. While the other 3 hang back defending.
Never mind, we can't win them all. This is only our 1st defeat, and we're hardly dedicated competittors are we. A lot of the clans we will come up against will take this very seriously, and spend some good time practicing and going over different routines etc. We dont have the time for all that as most of us have families or work difficult hours. They had just finished playing another match immediately before playing us, where as we haven't played for a few weeks, or over a month for me.

l2es-mrix
Community Founder

Re:

Post by l2es-mrix » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:03 pm

To be honest, we should have won this fairly easily... we basically run away with it the first map but on the next map none of us generally played that well, I think we were a little over confident from the easy victory on the first map and generally took way too many risks on the second map.
I don`t mind getting an ass kicking because you just did not have the skills or the tactics but that was not the case.
For me personally I was very alert the first map but the second game fatigue started to kick in and I was not really on par.... the matches go on a little too long for me!
Cheers
|2es-mrix

l2es-BedlamBob

Post by l2es-BedlamBob » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:31 am

What you need Mrix is a half time motivator.
Get one of the family ready with some Lucozade, a towel to mop your brow and a quick shoulder massage and you will be rockin.
If you can get them to be around during the second match just to cheer you then that would be even better.

:D

l2es-mrix
Community Founder

re:

Post by l2es-mrix » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:33 am

What you need Mrix is a half time motivator.
Get one of the family ready with some Lucozade, a towel to mop your brow and a quick shoulder massage and you will be rockin.
If you can get them to be around during the second match just to cheer you then that would be even better.
Very good tips made Bob! :lol:
Definitely take those on-board 8)

Cheers
|2es-mrix

l2es-roguesamurai

Post by l2es-roguesamurai » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:59 pm

I think more alcohol is the answer.