Black Op Mods

Only posts related to the Call of Duty "COD" franchise.
l2es-ArmyMan

Black Op Mods

Post by l2es-ArmyMan » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:23 am

Untill the release of the mods tools, i will not be able to change mods on the unranked server. So for the time being, i have been hosting 14 player private match server that anyone can join. I can host this everynight im on, except if i fall asleep like i did last night...sorry about that. I have a couple mods saved up and ready to run. The most liked on is the Hide and Seek mod. Everyone seems to have alot of fun with this one. Another one i have is called Protect the King zombie madness. This is where one gets choosen as the king, another a zombie, and the rest have to protect the king from the zombies. The zombie knifes players to change them into zombies, the object is that the zombies must kill the king. I also have Roll the Dice, Helli Battle, and Alien vs Marine mods.

So if your interested in gaming one of these mods, just ask me in TS and i can get it running in no time.

l2es-BedlamBob

Post by l2es-BedlamBob » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:23 am

Groovy.

I did ask JustMe to pop round and wake you up yesterday, but he declined... funny that.

Thanks for the hosting Army.

Bob.

l2es-roguesamurai

Post by l2es-roguesamurai » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:01 pm

I love the sound of the zombie mod. I'm on tonight and would be good to try that.