EVE retry

Please only EVE Online Corporation related posts here please.
l2es-Apollo

EVE retry

Post by l2es-Apollo » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:58 am

So after DAYZ crashed and left me dead twice i thought i would get it a break for a bit.

EVE is back on the menu, i still have 9 trials i can had out if anyone need one.

Elgordo will be trying it out tonight and i believe Just_me is also looking into trying it out.
so @ all you eve guys, it will be nice if you can hang around so we can help/show the new guys how things work.
i'll try to explane as best as i can but back up would be great as i don't have the exp other some of you lads.

would we still have our Res corp around ?

cheers
Ap

l2es-Hunter

Post by l2es-Hunter » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:48 am

Unfortunatly I wont be playing this game for 2 reasons. The first is its way to confusing and very difficult to understand and Secondly EVE has 5x the amount of hackers that DayZ has.

l2es-MooK

Post by l2es-MooK » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:21 pm

Obviously i wont be playing because of new releases coming up namely borderlands 2 and a few others. On top of that When i play an MMO or a game long term i like to feel i can compete / stand toe to toe with the top players . Eve has a player base of ultra mega hardcore players who know it inside out . Id never be able to compete or stand any chance against that without massive time investment .

You are right of course that day z is, although fun just very unreliable and frustrating at this point. Hopefully with the full release things will be much more enjoyable. we know day z has the potential to be something incredible in the stand alone so its deffo worth the w8.
ImageImage

l2es-brune
Planetside 2 moderator

Post by l2es-brune » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:13 pm

Remember new players sampling EvE, it is very much like having a unpaid job which can lead to divorce! ;)

l2es-ElGordo

Post by l2es-ElGordo » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:40 pm

l2es-brune wrote:Remember new players sampling EvE, it is very much like having a unpaid job which can lead to divorce! ;)
oh right - so not all bad then, eh :wink:

cheers
|2es-ElGordo

l2es-jasse
Intraclan Admin

Post by l2es-jasse » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:57 pm

I will be around tonite to help the noobs. :wink:

I think snappy was running res corp but havent seen him around for ages not sure if he closed the corp.
You could always join my alts corp and be my bitches. :twisted:

l2es-GrIm
SWTOR Moderator
Location: 6 boring street in the town of boring county boring

Post by l2es-GrIm » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:40 pm

i wont be playing cus well its an mmo so theres my no right away

also i have new pc parts tomarro and borderlands 2 comming out at midnight thursday nite/friday morn
YOU CANT ESCAPE POLITICS YOU EITHER PLAY OR YOU GET PLAYED
- Henrietta "Hetty" Lange ncis la character
fav song of the moment
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Er6l7UOnbI[/youtube]